Monday, March 16, 2009

I didn't do it on purpose....

So last night i was in ahurry after youth Group to get home, so I didn't check the front doors to the church. Everytime i check them they are ALWAYS locked...and both the people who are in charge of locking up were at mass last night...and i was in ahurry because it was 8:30 and I was picking up my friend Mke for a 9:10 showing of Watchmen (spoiler alert-for a three hour flick it was pretty freaking cool- until the last 15 minutes- I sure thought the ending sucked!!!)

Anyway I got this note on my desk this morning-
"The doors in the front of teh church were left unlocked last night and teh door between the altar servers room and the sacristy was left unlocked and wide open. Am I in charge of locking them or anybody else?"

Oh Fr. Michael...I am sorry, I should have checked the doors...The K of C St. Patrick's Day dinner was in full swing so I think everyone, in a rush to do eat salted and boiled meat and cabbage and listen to sad depressing songs with 57 verses and no chorus, forgot to lock up... won't happen again :)

and here is your "Office" quote of the day from Oscar- to Michael- about his scary financial situation...

"Okay, the green bar is what you spend every month on stuff you need, like a car and a house...The red bar is what you spend on non-essentials, like magazines, entertainment, things like that...This scary black bar is what you spend onthings that no one ever, ever needs. Like multiple magic sets, professional bass fishing equiptment...Look ...$1200, what is a "Core Blaster Extreme"?"

1 comment:

Maria said...

Did anyone steal from the poor box?

I hope not.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was a pretty awesome gift. When asked what he got for his birthday, her 4 year old said "I got these books, but they don't have pictures, you just listen to some one read it and make the picture in your head."

Awesome is right!