Monday, June 15, 2009

Life Support

Every Month Life Teen International sends out Life Support boxes to all Life Teen youth Minsiters in over 134 countries...

They help us plan our years...they include curriculum guides, magazines, Liturgical guides, copies of teachings, books, DVDs with clips that fit into the teachings and support you during your meetings...and always..something silly ridiculous really and a usually a few CDs of the most recent music that is out...

Life Support Box day is always exciting :) :) at least for me...it helps me feel connected to something greater going on within this ministry worldwide that I am a tiny part of when it comes to the big picture..and everyone loves free stuff...Well the church pays for it..but the music goes on my mp3 :) :)

Last Quarter was a pretty good box..the toy was a fold up Frisbee type thing that says HEROIC VIRTUE on it when you open it up...its been flung around my office many times...

This month's toy is so bizarre and I love it and have had much fun so far...it is this yellow ball and when you open it up there is a white board inside...a pen sticks into the ball and there is an eraser on the end...basically you can write a message..close the ball reinsert the pen...and throw your note across the room...YAY

That explanation is silly...look at the pictures...








I also got the new Chris Tomlin album..he is one of my favorite Christian Musicians...and I just downloaded the sheet music to play this song, "I Will Rise" for this coming Sunday's Baccalaureate Mass :)


Basically- Today was my first day back to work in a while..like really on full steam...and "Life Support" was needed and arrived :)

Sometimes God isn't so subtle...sometimes he just bangs you over the head with what you need :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like you had a good day back. Always hard to go back after being off. Glad God has that hammer to knock you over the head.

JR's family said...

You need some Life Support in your life! (lol) I really like the ball. I need to get one of those for teaching.