Saturday, December 22, 2007

"joy.... and joyness"

I feel so happy and I feel like this is just a time of year that I want to spread as much joy as much as possible.

I'm not materialistic but I like to give as many gifts as i can think of, personal and meaningful in some way, just to spread love and joy, not about 'stuff' or the evil wal*mart...

I know I sound incredibly niave or childish, but Christ calls us to have the faith of a child..and I think in general, we see that childlike spirit of joy, hope, and love more at this time of year than any other..and that makes me even more joyful right now.

"God Bless us, everyone!"

and I love love love Linus in Charlie Brown Christmas, its just the best ever.

And for me this year, even just feeling this happy or excited or whatever... feels like a miracle in and of itself...so yay for mirales.

and in three days, "A Christmas Story" will run for 24 hours straight which is AMAZING...

"I can't put my arms down!!!"

okay thats it...


"Now Harry, Sam, Have a lot of fun!"

No comments: