Friday, January 23, 2009

Michael Scott"s quote of the day....

is:

'Yeah, Ryan snapped at me, But there was this twinkle in his eye that I picked up on, which said, "Dude, we're friends. I'm doing this for appearances. I am the big boss now and I have to seem like an ogre. but you know me, and you trust me, and we like each other, and we'll always be friends, and I would never take you for granted in a millionyears, and I miss you man, and I love you. " His words.'


Just finished my staff retreat, wasn't so bad except for the getting up early part...hahaha but I got to go to mornign mass which was very nice and I have off tomorrow and plan to do a lot of sleeping because I was up until 4:00am and then got up at 6:30 so I'm pretty spent right now...and have a bit of a sugar high fromt he birthday cake :)

Feliz cumpleanos a Girma y Marcia...Feliz Cumpleanos a ti!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I hope you enjoyed the retreat and that it was helpful. I spent Friday with our Guidance Counselor and Superintendent. Though the meeting itself was boring, the company was good. We enjoyed lunch together and Mark picked on me, but in a funny, good way.