Monday, January 5, 2009

The Office Season 4

Okay, so I got an amazing gift from my brother Chris of the season four dvd set of the Office...and I can't stop watching it, witht he commentaries adn deleted scenes it slike a wonderful little dvd playground...so i thoguth I would share with you the quote of the day from my office calendar....yes...it was a very office Christmas...


"I think it's great that the company is making a commercial. because not very many people have heard of us. I mean, when i tell people that I work for Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers, or muffins, or mittens, or...
And frankly, all of those sound better than paper so, I let it slide." - Jim Halpert

that is all- thank you for tuning in.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Nice...by the way "Did you get tickets? to the gun show?"

early dismissal today..possibly a delay tomorrow, stay safe and warm. Are you getting ice there?