Tuesday, February 3, 2009

EPIC FAIL







“When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be

bought and sold are legislators.”


I'm feeling more and more hopelessness and less and less confidence int he governement lately...It would be amazing if we could all get together and refuse to pay taxes...what the hell the politicians apparantly don't have to...Corruptions and sellouts sicken me. People always say that the moral character of a polliticain shouldn't matter...but if that is true than what dictates tot hem what is ethical or not...oh right..nothing...sorry I got crazy ideological for just a moment there, how irrational of me.

I have so much frustration but I can't articulate it...so a picture is worth a thousand words...here are a few thousand...

Ted Daschle makes me want to vomit ... what a complete dirt bag

1 comment:

Maria said...

you make me laugh!!! I love the pictures. Where did you find them??