Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow...



My assistant Susan gave me a great valentine's Day present today :) He's right at home on my desk as you can see...right next to my rolodex and me watching office clips on Hulu (computer screen has betrayed me)
So Tuesady may have been awful, but school yesterday was great. i am doing really well with the Greek actually and today is good so far!

Tomorrow we leave for the four day ski trip adn I'm pretty excited! And my Aunt Margaret's principal, Sr. Kathleen, sent us $100 for the orphanage in Peru from teh Catholic School's week fundraiser.

WE have a speaker tonight, and I'm hoping everything finishes up in time for me to watch teh office tonight..it was continued and I'm waiting anxiously...

But I have to say no matter what the next few days hold...Bobblehead dwight on my desk is pretty much gold...


when I type fast his head shakes and I can't stop laughing...it doesn't take much to make my day...and this will pretty much make my week!

Please say a prayer fro us that we have a safe trip this weekend :) I may be posting from Loon Mountain, Lincoln, NH if the kids bring laptops, there is free wifi all over the hotel and I'm not skiing :)

Peace yo!

oh, quote of the day,

"I've been involved in a number of cults-both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader"- Creed Bratton

No comments: